Saturday, September 05, 2015
MRP stepped out from underneath its Arenacross canopy and put on a few Endurocross events that suited talented riders that wanted to showcase their ability in front of large crowds without having to fly over massive 70' jumps. The angled log jams, tire mounds and tree dodging event, proved to be just what they ordered. The high energy and enthusiasm that is shared by riders and spectators towards this new found sport of Endurocross is contagious and addictive.
|Pee Wee||Kids||Youth||Small Bikes||Big Bikes|
2015 RACE INFORMATION & RULES
- Pro/Expert can ride any sized bike for both Pro Classes.
- Each Pro/Expert Class will have 2 moto's and will be paid the same in each.
- All bikes must have a number on all 3 sides with contrasting backgrounds. (i.e. Wht/Blk or Blk/Wht)
- Top 3 will trophy in every amateur class.
- Cash only for entry fees on the event weekend.
- All minors must be accompanied by their parent at event.
- Trials tires are NOT permitted.
- Non-Sanctioned Event.
At RG3 Suspension Inland NW, we strive to provide you with the best in suspension services and performance parts, such as our patented Four Post Rubber Mounted triple clamps, to our Smart Valve™. The same technology and products we use with our race teams, is available to you, and can be adjusted to your needs.